7279 W Bloomfield Rd
McLean, VA, 22102
Objective To obtain a Student Office Assistant position.
Summary of Skills:
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and customer service skills
- Excellent ability to operate a range of Student office equipment
- Proven ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Remarkable ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Good communication skills and diplomacy to interact and communicate effectively
Student Office Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Department of Workforce Services, McLean, VA
- Assisted with projects and daily operations of Vice President’s office, and other related duties as assigned.
- Provided front line customer service to visitors.
- Compiled and computed all relevant data and maintained appropriate filing.
- Managed photocopying, compiling and assembling materials.
- Performed all the general clerical duties.
Student Office Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
New Horizons Computer Learning Center, McLean, VA
- Maintained cordial relationship with students and faculty.
- Computed data relating to student admission, academic scoring, personal records etc.
- Created, computed and maintained all administrative related documents and files relating to faculty and staff.
- Assisted the Dean, and other designates in planning, organizing and actual conducting seminars, symposia, graduation ceremony and other events.
- Ensured to updated customer database and website.
Associate of Applied Science in Office Administration, Coastline Community College, Fountain Valley, CA