12034 Lemon Crest Dr
Grand Rapids, MI, 49503
Objective Seeking the position of Student Lab Assistant.
Summary of Skills:
- A great deal of experience in histology laboratory
- Basic knowledge of operating non-complex instrumentation
- Good clerical, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in English both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
Student Lab Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Kelly Scientific Resources, Grand Rapids, MI
- Greeted and assisted students and visitors upon entry into the lab.
- Ensured to direct students to appropriate resource materials located in the lab.
- Assisted students with collecting needed supplies.
- Ensured to check out and in lab equipment only to those students who are using it for a community project and to faculty as needed.
- Facilitated the students to move heavy models and equipment, ensuring no physical harm to either.
- Assisted the manager with setting up scheduled lab equipment and supplies.
- Managed to keep the lab open in the evening and ensured to keep lab orderly and clean as needed.
Associate Degree in Library Management, Orange County Community College, Middletown, NY