202 Glen Eagles Dr
Wilmington, DE, 19803
Objective To obtain a Student Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable knowledge of the concepts and procedures related to the area of assignment and instruction
- Exceptional ability to interact and communicate effectively with individuals and Students groups
- Remarkable ability to organize and carry out assigned work tasks
- Proven ability to deal effectively with stressful circumstances
- Ability to maintain confidentiality relevant to sensitive information
- Familiarity with computerized database systems and preventative maintenance processes
Student Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Devry, Inc., Wilmington, DE
- Greeted and assisted students in answering general questions.
- Assisted students in updating timetable and course changes if any.
- Guided students in the appeals, graduation petition and registration process.
- Checked student activities during registration period.
- Managed to set appointments for students with Dean, faculty, and student finance.
- Coordinated with student related campus events and organizations, job fairs, senior project and other special projects of student specific nature.
- Instructed and assisted students in the library with research projects and locating web based and publication resources.
- Managed to provide academic assistance and tutoring.
Student Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
BryanLGH Medical Center, Wilmington, DE
- Enforced and carried out assigned duties by supervising faculty and staff.
- Computed data and analysis of various project datasets.
- Reviewed research literature and assisted with the development of research proposals.
- Assisted in organizing conferences and events of the departments and faculties at various facilities on the campus.
Associate Degree in Library Management, Central Alabama Community College, Childersburg, AL