12615 Westminster Ave
Goffstown, NH, 03045
Objective Seeking a position as Stock Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Proficient in Inventory Management and SAP transactions
- In-depth knowledge of distribution and receiving procedure
- Experienced in stockroom related duties: packaging and knitting methods
- Admirable customer service skills
- Remarkable knowledge of cataloging and inventory techniques
- Through skills in basic arithmetic
Stock Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Yardville Supply Company, Goffstown, NH
Greeted and assisted customers in locating required merchandise.
Ensured to rotate merchandise and keeps it orderly and neat in appearance.
Ensured to count, sort and check in incoming articles and verified against requisitions, shipping notices and invoices.
Enforced checking inventory periodically.
Determined reordering needs duly verifying records and notified designated staff of fast moving items.
Coordinated with vendors to obtain information regarding shipping status of placed orders and special orders.
Ensured to places and changes price tags on merchandise and labeled shelves to identify stock.
Packed and shipped packages adhering to instructions.
Stock Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Frontline Retail, Goffstown, NH
- Recorded and documented changes in inventory, mark-ups and markdowns of merchandise according to established procedures.
- Gathered requisitioned supplies, merchandise & materials and prepared for delivery and pick-up.
- Processed store orders received via email, fax or mail accurately and within agreed target times and maintained stock fulfillment.
- Followed documented and agreed business processes and procedures.
- Assisted with the expansion of business, specific division and achieving objectives.
- Supervised and maintained strong inter-team and inter-departmental relationships to achieve a positive working environment and atmosphere.
Associate Degree in Business Operations, York County Community College, Wells, ME