1219 51st Ave E, Lot 20
Fort Worth, TX, 76133
Objective To obtain a Staff Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- In depth Knowledge of fundamental administrative concepts, practices and procedures
- Broad knowledge of administrative principles, practices and procedures to completion of difficult assignments
- Excellent communication, clerical and customer service skills
- Great ability to answer and divert telephonic calls to related person
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
Staff Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Pro Staff, Fort Worth, TX
- Processed invoices from vendors and security representatives and expense reports for assigned managers.
- Coordinated and processed background checks.
- Maintained drug inventory and other reports from teams and arenas as well as ensured to security department credential applications.
- Managed to take minutes and prepare meeting reports.
- Transcribed and typed investigative reports and researched potential security matters via the internet.
- Managed to answer manager and departmental phones.
Staff Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Cambridge Associates LLC, Fort Worth, TX
- Prompted to coordinate, schedule, and maintain listings of investments.
- Organized manager meetings, quarterly calls and conference calls.
- Generated weekly team meeting schedule.
- Arranged and updated MMR team weekly.
- Performed all administrative responsibilities including travel arrangements, copying, mailing, updating information, and filing.
- Managed manager’s documentation and updated information in coordination with records department; and managed to compute and streamline the process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Administrative Office Management , University of Florida, Gainesville, FL