10010 Vanderbilt Cir
Charleston, SC, 29401
Objective To obtain a Shop Assistant position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Profound Computer Skills; well organized and self motivated.
- Physically capable of repetitive motions involving the entire body.
- Proven ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster a cooperative working environment.
- Ability to listen and follow directions accurately
- Proficient with injection molding machine, drill press, packing machine, part picking, and assembly.
- Ability to unpack, price newly arrived goods and check stocks
Pro Staff, Charleston, SC
August 2005 to till date
Reacted appropriately to frequent enquiries for articles not available in the store.
Assisted on production floor and ensured proper care to prevent shoplifting.
Managed to maintain and repair the operation and maintenance of equipment and tools.
Old Castle, Charleston, SC
May 2000 to July 2005
- Managed to independently carry out projects and communications accurately and effectively.
- Handled tactfully the demanding customers.
- Determined the needs of the customer and responded accordingly.
- Assisted the customers in selecting products.
- Ensured to expose the range of available products to the customers.
- Ensured to appropriately advise the customer on size, color and price of products.
Associate Degree Arts
Duke University, Durham, NC