2027 E Dust Devil Dr
Wayne, NJ, 07470
Objective To obtain a Service Assistant position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong Client Service Skills.
- Proficient in use of MS Office software: Word and Excel.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Exceptional Time Management and Organizational Skills.
- Profound ability to solve mathematical problems.
- Exceptional ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Oshkosh Corporation, Wayne, NJ
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted in the opening of client accounts and processing account changes.
- Maintained accurate client account records.
- Provided quotes and other information to assist clients.
- Generated reports and other data as needed by the Financial Advisors.
- Responded to client inquiries and assisted in resolving issues.
- Performed various administrative duties including answering phones and client mailings
Kingsville Service, Wayne, NJ
May 2000 to July 2005
- Reviewed work orders for supervisor on completion.
- Managed to prepare new work orders in the absence of the supervisor.
- Ensured to assign techs to work orders; and computed credits and debits.
- Responded to customer service calls and ensured proper handling of call.
- Assisted the customer directly by providing information on parts availability and pricing and received orders for spare parts.
- Managed to issue customer repair orders; Issued and tracked return material authorizations.
Associate Degree in Business Operations
St. Francis University, Loretto, PA