1219 51st Ave E, Lot 20
Fort Worth, TX, 76133
Objective To obtain the Safety Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects.
- Exceptional ability to establish appropriate priorities.
- Excellent ability to recognize needs and initiate action.
- Proven ability to administer activities with and without direction.
- Proven ability to recognize and safeguard confidential information.
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively.
Children’s Medical Center, Fort Worth, TX
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted with planning, conducting, and evaluating hospital fire drills.
- Planned medical decontamination activities and maintained educational safety programs.
- Ensured to update and revise departmental policies and procedures and employee education training.
- Participated in the development of the annual operating and capital budget for the department.
- Prepared correspondence and reports requiring some understanding of technical matters.
Regionalhelpwanted.com, Fort Worth, TX
May 2000 to July 2005
- Managed to help facilitate orientation of the hospital.
- Administered to ensure correctness of previous employment verifications.
- Ensured to keep up on time line of Physicals, Hazmat and CDL and notify drivers.
- Managed to compile recruiting packets.
- Assisted Director of Safety and Risk Management in other daily tasks.
- Managed to respond to routine and non-routine inquiries adhering to standardized policies and procedures.
Associate Degree in Business Administration
Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA