5327 N Barranca Ave
San Francisco, CA, 94158
Objective To obtain a Pharmaceutical Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable ability to enter data accurately and efficiently
- Excellent listener with good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor and excellent relationship building skills
- Organized and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
Kaiser Permanente, San Francisco, CA
August 2005 to till date
- Identified data from external data sources to proprietary data.
- Researched new companies for contact information and corporate relationships.
- Gathered all appropriate and relevant information to complement proprietary data.
- Monitored various news streams on a daily basis to capture any information that needs to be added to proprietary data base.
- Prepared strategic development plans and Risk Management plans.
- Managed administrative tasks like hiring, training, supervising, counseling, disciplines & terminations.
AppleOne, San Francisco, CA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Managed payroll & non-payroll budget and monitored expenditures; and ensured compliance with budget
- Directed, coached, & mentored supervisory staff in management techniques & skills.
- Developed & ensured implementation of departmental initiatives consistent with program goals & objectives.
Bachelors Degree in Toxicology
Duke University, Durham, NC