10010 Vanderbilt Cir
Charleston, SC, 29401
Objective To obtain the Optical Assistant position that will expand and develop my skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Profound knowledge of frame styles
- Remarkable experience in recommending appropriate lens and treatment options
- Proven ability to verify prescriptions using a manual lens meter and adjust and do minor glasses repairs
- Proven ability in optical sales, patient retention, and working towards customer satisfaction
- Proficiency with office applications and related software
Midwest Eye Consultants, P.C., Charleston, SC
August 2005 to till date
- Administered to sells optical goods by displaying and promoting binoculars, sunglasses, magnifying glasses.
- Assisted patients with selection and dispensing of frames and lenses.
- Enhanced optical center reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Recommended specific lenses, lens coatings, and frames.
Empire Vision Center, Charleston, SC
May 2000 to July 2005
- Evaluated client’s vocational and a-vocational visual requirements by reviewing optical requirements.
- Helped clients select frames by offering commentary on styles, colors.
- Ensured that eyeglasses and frames accurately match with prescriptions.
- Ensured to educate customers by offering instructions in eyeglass and contact lens care and use.
Associate Degree in ophthalmology
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT