36176 N Bridlewood Ave
Beaverton, OR, 97005
Objective To obtain the position of Network Assistant in a company where I can excel and further enhance my ability to succeed in the workplace.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to maintain, repair and troubleshoot computers and network
- Familiarity with networking equipment, switches, firewalls, routers and access points
- Ability to prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to works well in a team environment and after hours and on call support
Myrtle Hilliard Davis Comprehensive Health Centers, Inc., Beaverton, OR
August 2005 to till date
- Prepared and installed PC’s, Printers, Fax Machines and phones.
- Maintained, troubleshoot, and supported all Hardware Equipment.
- Maintained Inventory Log of all Computer Equipment.
- Performed weekly Tele Health Diagnostic Check and fax results.
- Maintained updates and upgraded all PC & Server software and service packs.
Health management associates, INC, Beaverton, OR
May 2000 to July 2005
- Administered, developed, and implemented comprehensive server-based information technology systems.
- Ensured that all network and PC-based workstations and applications.
- Installed and tested communication and network equipment.
- Coordinated, maintained and supported the campus-wide area network software.
Associate Degree in Computer Science
George Washington University, Washington, DC