36176 N Bridlewood Ave
Beaverton, OR, 97005
Objective Seeking the Montessori Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Profound knowledge of Early Childhood Education
- Confident; well-mannered; presentable personality; active and creative
- Excellent analytical, writing and office skills
- Kind, honest, responsible, flexible, hardworking and dedicated
Promiseland Christian Learning Center, Beaverton, OR
August 2005 to till date
- Facilitated to help with meal and snack preparation and feeding children.
- Ensured to maintain a clean, orderly classroom and school.
- Scheduled and participated in formal & informal parent-teacher conferences.
- Assisted the Teacher in planning and implementing the daily program.
- Established and maintain good communication with parents.
Ted Direnzo Montessori School, Beaverton, OR
May 2000 to July 2005.
- Administered setting the tone for the classroom and school.
- Introduced children with the appropriate Montessori materials.
- Maintained good interaction with children.
- Managed and coordinated overall classroom activities.
- Coordinated with children specific needs with the faculty.
- Instructed appropriate guidance and discipline techniques with the children.
Associate Degree in Arts
University of Florida, Gainsville, FL