651 George Crowe Rd
Joliet, IL, 60435
Objective Seeking a position as Library Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge of with information retrieval and electronic media
- In-depth knowledge of cataloging procedures
- Ability to work with all levels of faculty and all types of students
- Ability to market the virtual library and evaluate materials
- Ability to teach students research and evaluation skills
Library Associates, Inc., Joliet, IL
August 2005 to till date
- Coordinated with staff researchers to produce original and foreign-language cataloging and resolved catalogue issues.
- Received all IIRs and enclosures for the command and transferred them to the IIR panel for analyst access.
- Processed requests for IIRs and enclosures using online sources and submitted requests via appropriate channels.
Tufts University, Joliet, IL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Referred patrons to librarian for professional assistance.
- Performed typing, filing, processing of materials and mending.
- Researched, identified and located requested items in the Research Library’s collection.
- Maintained a status and comprehensive listing of all requests received.
- Assisted effectively in maintaining the public reading area in the Research Library
- Ensured that the most recent acquisitions are available and displayed.
Associate Degree in Accounting
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO