202 Glen Eagles Dr
Wilmington, DE, 19803
Objective To obtain the position as Judicial Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Profound knowledge of Federal statutes, rules, ordinances and codes
- Familiarity with administrative orders, case law and other relevant directives
- Sound knowledge of the principles of file and records management.
- Deep knowledge of court processes, procedures and legal terminology
- Ability to analyze legal documents and interpret statutory requirements.
City & County of Denver, Wilmington, DE
August 2005 to till date
- Recorded case dispositions, court orders and arrangements.
- Answered inquiries from the general public regarding judicial procedures.
- Prepared documents recording the outcomes of court proceedings.
- Instructed and interacted parties about timing of court appearances.
- Coordinated and scheduled hearings, trials and other court matters.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO