750 W Eisenhower Blvd
Louisville, KY, 40202
Objective To obtain the position as Household Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Wide knowledge of RG Level I, Nursing Assistant and Restorative Nursing functions
- Good understanding of resident needs and desires
- Ability to create document through computer application
- Proficient in professional phone and personal appearance and often represent the family
August 2005 to till date
- Provided assistance with and opportunities for resident activities.
- Maintained clean spaces in the household, resident rooms and household common spaces.
- Accompanied residents to wash, mend, iron and fold residents’ personal laundry.
- Provided assistance to ensure residents’ personal laundry is maintained and in quality condition.
- Supported and encouraged residents to participate in self care.
Sittercity, Louisville, KY
May 2000 to July 2005
- Administered medications per State specific regulations.
- Collaborated with household to resolve problems responsibly and facilitated decision-making.
- Shared personal skills, talents and ideas to benefit the household.
- Responded quickly and appropriately to provide emergency first aid when needed.
- Maintained functioning of the household according to resident preferences.
Associate Degree in Business Administration
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO