12615 Westminster Ave
Goffstown, NH, 03045
Objective Seeking the Hospitality Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to effectively plan, set priorities and manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to maintain stability, dependability and professionalism
- Proficient with Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, Word and Microsoft Access
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret general business policies, procedures
- Ability to prepare reports, memos, letters and e-mails
Life Time Fitness, Goffstown, NH
August 2005 to till date
- Performed valet parking, bell services and door services.
- Efficiently allocated labor resources to support service delivery.
- Assisted with the recruitment and hiring processes.
- Fostered an environment that retained talented associates.
Northside Hospital, Goffstown, NH
May 2000 to July 2005
- Maintained and organized regular meeting rhythms and communication channels.
- Performed and conducted regular performance appraisals.
- Provided feedback and coaching for all direct reports.
- Organized effective associate meetings.
- Ensured that shift reports, cash drops and other revenue reports are completed with detail and accuracy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO