5327 N Barranca Ave
San Francisco, CA, 94158
Objective To obtain a Graduate Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to work in high volume and stress environment
- Ability to work weekend and evening hours & effectively in an environment of frequent interruptions
- Ability to be organized and pay attention to detail
- Ability to perform and prioritize duties independently
- Ability to meet established deadlines
- Superb team player skills
Sports Industry Employer, San Francisco, CA
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted in recruitment procedures when needed or assigned by head coach.
- Assisted in game scheduling and monitoring academics of players.
- Overseen discipline & consequences before or after practices.
- Assisted in scouting conference teams and individual workouts.
- Overseen practice and game set up and cleans up.
Sacred Heart University, San Francisco, CA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Maintained practice, game uniforms & wash gear.
- Assisted in the day to day operations of a residence hall.
- Assisted in evaluations of Resident Assistants and desk workers.
- Served in the on-call rotation for the night desk on call phone.
Associate Degree in Business Management & Administration
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL