36176 N Bridlewood Ave
Beaverton, OR, 97005
Objective Seeking the position of Fundraising Assistant.
Summary of Skills:
- In depth knowledge of Project management.
- Ability to provide administrative support.
- Ability to conduct prospect research for sponsorships and foundation support
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to create urgency over the phone.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks at once.
- Excellent communication skills.
ORLANDO Finance, Beaverton, OR
August 2005 to till date
- Updated grant and award application due dates on the Fundraising Calendar.
- Assisted in volunteer recruitment and retention for the chapter.
- Overseen and supported the special events and administrative staff.
- Overseen input of data concerning fundraising events, membership, leadership, volunteers, and donors.
- Overseen the preparation of all financial reporting and record keeping.
Trinity College, Beaverton, OR
May 2000 to July 2005
- Managed all income, donation, and grant records.
- Maintained, updated, organized, and located grant records when necessary.
- Researched new online fundraising options.
- Catalogued video and audio media resources for fundraising sites.
- Developed and maintained a project proposal reference library.
Associate Degree in Finance
University of North Texas, Fort Worth, TX