301 S Old Stage Rd
Tallahassee, FL, 32301
Objective To obtain a Floral Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong Customer service skills
- Ability to attend details and extraordinary creativity
- Ability to walk and stand for the majority of each shift
- Ability work in weekends and evenings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Computer Skills
The Fresh Market, Tallahassee, FL
August 2005 to till date
- Maintained positive and productive relationships with stores and vendors.
- Designed and constructed fresh, tasteful floral arrangements.
- Provided guests with options related to cost and arrangement type.
- Assisted with buying decisions, reconcile product invoices.
- Received and distributed merchandise shipments.
Kohler Co., Tallahassee, FL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Administered sales at cash registers.
- Prepared and implemented the weekly Floral Order Boards.
- Reviewed and resolved issues with stores orders
- Overseen transportation of those orders through to the stores.
- Distributed unallocated inventory at the warehouse.
- Maintained and updated cost and retails with stores and warehouses.
- Assisted in floral category management practices..
Associate Degree in Business
George Washington University, Washington, DC