8700 Centreville Rd
Las Vegas, NM 87701
Objective To obtain the position as Floor Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to easily sort merchandise by color and size
- Ability to perform high-school equivalent math calculations
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize internal software systems
- Strong organizational skills including high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability and willingness to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner
Vertis Communications, Las Vegas, NM
August 2005 to till date
- Possessed a high level of motivation, energetic and proactive.
- Handled confidential information and exercised discretion.
- Received minimal instruction on routine work.
Vertis Inc., Las Vegas, NM
May 2000 to July 2005
- Ensured that all material is disposed of in accordance with environmental and safety rules and regulations.
- Swept machine area to maintain clean and safe working environment.
- Operated mechanical floor cleaners, polishers and vacuums.
- Moved furniture and other objects as needed in order to ensure adequate cleaning.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO