12615 Westminster Ave
Goffstown, NH, 03045
Objective To obtain the Financial Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong experience in troubleshooting and quickly resolving financial matters
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel and Word
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and willingness to assume responsibility
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to set priorities, juggle competing demands
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
Aerotek, Goffstown, NH
August 2005 to till date
- Retrieved documents including property tax forms and payment adjustments.
- Updated and enter information into database.
- Performed outbound collections as necessary.
- Processed documents and send invoices via fax.
- Organized legal and personal documents.
- Accounted follow up and customer service as needed.
Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc., Goffstown, NH
May 2000 to July 2005
- Maintained project ledgers tracking contract modifications and financial status.
- Verified and tracked invoices, including line item coding and allocation.
- Prepared contract modification packages.
- Managed distribution of documents to multiple Contractors and government officials.
- Provided copying, scanning, couriering and archiving functions for contract documents.
Bachelor’s Degree in an Accounting related field.
Northeastern University, Boston, MA
3274 Buena Vista Avenue
Adair, OR 97333
Job Objective Seeking a position as Financial Assistant in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in basic accounting principles, data processing, and word processing
- Basic understanding of accounting processes and procedures, Financial Reporting and Costing
- Familiarity with quantitative analysis, fixed income and equity analysis, and financial research i
- Excellent interpersonal, communications skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and organize workflow
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and discretion in a potentially stressful environment
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to respond effectively to changing priorities
wake Forest University, Adair, OR
August 2005 – Present
- Provided assistance and support to the Assistant Provosts.
- Tracked and maintained balances on multiple capital project accounts.
- Checked for accuracy and codes all reimbursement requests and invoices for payment.
- Reconciled accounts on a monthly basis.
- Monitored financial commitments for the Provost.
- Managed funds associated with the Associate Provost for Academic Initiatives.
- Prepared journal entries and assisted with budget preparation for the Office of the Provost.
- Forecasted by providing historical information.
MARC, Inc., Adair, OR
May 2000 – July 2005
- Coded, verified and processed all Accounts Payable invoices.
- Disbursed payment of all Accounts Payable as directed by the Financial Director.
- Processed direct payments.
- Verified for accuracy daily cash summaries for petty cash accounts.
- Prepared all bank deposits.
- Ensured accurate completion of attendance records and prepared monthly reports.
- Assisted with various tasks within the Financial Department in order to ensure the completion of department responsibilities.
- Protected organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Associate Degree in Accounting
Baltimore City Community College, Baltimore, MD