9850 Twin Cities Rd
Missoula, MT, 59801
Objective To obtain the position of Finance Assistant in a company where I can excel and further enhance my ability to succeed in the workplace.
Summary of Skills:
- Familiarity with bank reconciliations, intercompany invoicing and general ledger work.
- Ability to learn internal accounting and reporting systems
- Ability to act in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to multitask and prioritize request and duties
Mack & Associates, Ltd., Missoula, MT
August 2005 to till date
- Managed accounts payable processing, coding and inputting, check processing, matching and mailing and filing.
- Maintained Replicon database templates, job status, job codes and employee setup.
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable collections with full documentation.
- Handled Job balance transfers journal entries.
- Processed client receipts and payments.
- Maintained historical records by filing documents.
Towers Watson, Missoula, MT
May 2000 to July 2005
- Updated bank account signature cards.
- Maintained accurate records of revenue processed and timely reporting of discrepancies found.
- Communicated to the relevant members of the finance team.
- Assisted in resolving posting and reconciling discrepancies.
- Managed the hand-held credit card machines.
Associate Degree in Finance
Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA