651 George Crowe Rd
Joliet, IL, 60435
Objective To obtain an Export Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent knowledge in international trade and other cultures
- Ability to setup file for processing, validating credit, obtaining complete documents
- Ability to file EEI, process HAWB, and invoice accurately
- Ability to review airline contracts
- Strong MS Office skills; especially Outlook, Word and Excel
- Organized, detail-oriented and highly self-motivated
- Enthusiastic and a positive attitude
Niagara Conservation, Joliet, IL
August 2005 to till date
- Audited documents for export compliance information.
- Monitored, managed and coordinated with clients’ shipments until completion.
- Generated and maintained an active channel of communication between customers and vendors.
- Provided market competitive rate quotes upon request.
Manpower, Joliet, IL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Entered data into various computer programs.
- Assisted in coordinating and monitoring shipment logistics.
- Assisted others in their duties with all air export accounts.
- Provided customers with status on shipments.
Associate Degree in Business Management & Administration
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL