3944 O Conner Street
Valdosta, GA 31601
Job Objective To obtain an Escrow Assistant position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in loan closing, funding, and post-closing follow up activities
- Sound knowledge of escrow closings, wire transfers, and departmental procedures
- Immense knowledge of customer service techniques and telephone etiquette
- Proficient in using computer, MS Office Suite, and voicemail system
- Ability to provide business development support to Escrow Officers
- Ability to create and provide estimated closing statements for clients
Pango Group, Valdosta, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Produced and presented initial escrow documents, accurately and on time.
- Received Escrow-based worksheet from Escrow Officer and prepared closing documents, accordingly.
- Delivered wiring instructions and issued wire transfers, as required.
- Requested payoff & assumption statements and edited the given figures.
- Oversaw and assisted with quoting of fees and creation of recording packages.
- Developed and maintained strong professional relationships with Escrow department employees.
Summit Funding, Inc., Valdosta, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Tracked escrow transactions and created escrow-related closing files.
- Received and responded to all inbound callers, promptly and professionally.
- Welcomed and interacted with walk-in clients, in a helpful and polite manner.
- Handled and distributed relevant incoming and outgoing mails to intended recipients.
- Ordered and maintained the inventory-level of all required office supplies.
- Interpreted and adhered to all applicable company policies and procedures.
Associate Degree in Applied Management
Madisonville Community College, Madisonville, KY