651 George Crowe Rd
Joliet, IL, 60435
Objective Seeking the Education Administrative Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Assistant with experience in supporting team members by creating and maintaining various reports, compiling and tracking data
- Knowledge of personnel and administrative procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Skilled in written and verbal communication
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and requirements
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
Education Administrative Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Allstate, Joliet, IL
- Provided administrative assistance to a team of 9 instructors and 1 front line manager.
- Initiated verbal and written responses to inquiries regarding routine situations.
- Created professional documents that utilized proper grammar, spelling and format skills.
- Assisted with the preparation of presentations.
- Resolved problems related to specific tasks with minimal supervisions.
- Assisted multiple demands on an on-going basis.
Education Administrative Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Realogy, Joliet, IL
- Organized Principles and Practices of Real Estate classes and schedules.
- Provided assistance with scheduling instructors for Principles and Practices of Real Estate classes.
- Monitored online Principles and Practices of Real Estate courses and distance learning students.
- Assisted with the coordination of classes, meetings and reservation requests.
- Scheduled Skill Builder classes on a rotating basis for all service areas.
- Tracked production of agents completing the Success Builder courses.
- Supported team members and maintained various reports, compiling and tracking data.
Bachelor’s Degree in Administrative Assistant, St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO