7279 W Bloomfield Rd
McLean, VA, 22102
Objective To obtain a Dining Room Assistant position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Dining Room Assistant with experience in hospitality management
- Ability to handle resident complaints and to be able to solve problems that arise
- Amazing ability to provide water and bread throughout the meal to the guest
- Ability to provide quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the restaurant
- Good capability of keeping work area neat and clean
- Familiarity with all property amenities and other outlets
- Remarkable ability to assist the Server with any guest needs
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work with management staff and other employees in a professional manner
Dining Room Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Destination Hotels & Resorts, McLean, VA
- Fulfilled and followed the rules as found in the Concord Hospitality Handbooks.
- Assisted servers as was possible and advised guest needs.
- Assisted with food running to buffet area.
- Maintained aggressive hospitality at all times.
- Assured prompt and efficient service according to dining room standards.
- Carried out all reasonable requests by management.
- Organized and restocked service stations.
Dining Room Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Omni Hotels, McLean, VA
- Provided water and bread throughout the meal to the guest.
- Managed all aspects of employment that included interviews and hiring.
- Scheduled and coordinated work assignments.
- Evaluated work assignments and performance.
- Ensured all Dining Room areas were appropriately set up, cleaned, sufficiently supplied and equipped.
Associate Degree in Food Service, El Paso Community College, El Paso, TX