750 W Eisenhower Blvd
Louisville, KY, 40202
Objective To obtain the Dietary Assistant position that will expand and develop my skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Dietary Assistant with education and experience in dietary service
- Excellent ability to identify chemicals, and properly use and dilute them
- Strong ability and knowledge to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Uncommon ability and capability with experience working overtime, holiday and weekend hours as per the schedule
- Amazing ability to work in various climatic conditions
- Great ability to safely transfer hot cooking pan from ovens to steam table
- Remarkable ability to supervise kitchen activities
- Highly capable of meeting all health requirements, as imposed by law
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
Dietary Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Extendicare, Louisville, KY
- Researched and followed all Nutrition Service’s standards and procedures.
- Acted in accordance with Extendicare’s Corporate Compliance Program.
- Attained and participated in in-service classes, performance improvement(‘PI’) committees, etc.
- Treated all residents, visitors, and staff with courtesy.
- Assisted in food preparation for special meals, parties, as was directed.
- Worked with the assigned dietitian to apply suggested changes.
Dietary Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Denver Health, Louisville, KY
- Prepared meals, snacks and nourishments, in accordance with sanitary regulations.
- Served meals that were palatable, appetizing in appearance, garnished and at proper temperature.
- Assisted to serve food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Assisted to serve food from steam table and transported food delivery carts to the resident areas.
- Ensured food supplies for the next day’s production were readily available.
- Completed pre-preparations as was required.
- Maintained all work and storage space neat, clean and organized.
Associate Degree in Dietary Management, Tohono O’odham Community College, Sells, AZ