5327 N Barranca Ave
San Francisco, CA, 94158
Objective Seeking the Desk Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Desk Assistant with experience of working within a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with Front Desk check in /out and credit procedures
- Outstanding ability to respond to emergency situations in a calm, professional manner
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Great ability to draft status report information for special staff
- Amazing ability to coordinate with guest and determine their requirements
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
- Uncommon ability to work well under pressure while managing multiple tasks
- Strong Physical ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs
Desk Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Lifetime Fitness, San Francisco, CA
- Assisted customers in desktop troubleshooting and recommended solutions.
- Used the ticketing system that logged status of all incoming call/emails.
- Sought assistance from co-workers as when appropriate.
- Provided outstanding customer service.
- Responded to member questions, comments, and concerns.
- Answered and transferred phone calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Trained desk staff through standard operating procedures.
Desk Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Terranea Resort, San Francisco, CA
- Verified all incoming and outgoing deliveries were clearly labeled with the correct address and documented those details as was needed.
- Communicated with all internal employees.
- Contacted delivery employees and ensured fast, efficient, and professional delivery of all client packages.
- Assisted in entering information into computer system as was needed.
- Answered incoming phone calls and made outgoing follow-up calls as was needed.
- Delivered exceptional customer service.
Associate Degree in Business Operations, Randolph Community College, Asheboro, NC