5279 Saddlebag Lake Rd
Boxboro, MA, 01719
Objective To obtain the Dermatology Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Dermatology Assistant with experience in general dermatology surgical and cosmetics
- Sound knowledge of safety precautions against blood borne pathogens by using protective gear
- Huge Knowledge of dermatological conditions such as acne and rashes
- Familiarity with clean dermatology surgical techniques
- Strong physical ability to push and pull patients to various positions, and handle medical equipments and supplies
- Ability multi-task and familiar with all aspects of telephone nursing requirements
- Skilled in maintaining high level of care in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Dermatology Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Sutter Health, Boxboro, MA
- Assisted in performing cosmetic procedures and operation of laser equipment.
- Prepared record and conducted health checkup on patients.
- Established and recorded patient’s health status.
- Provided ongoing medical care by developing advanced treatment plans.
- Accessed patients with various skin conditions.
- Assisted in performing cosmetic procedures that included microdermabrasion, peels and hair removal.
Dermatology Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Advanced Skin Center , Boxboro, MA
- Assisted in preparing patients for exams and procedures.
- Assisted in cleaning, sterilizing, preparing and arranging exam rooms in orderly manner with necessary instruments and supplies.
- Coordinated appointment scheduling, lab, x-ray scheduling, surgeries, admissions, and hospital procedures.
- Maintained and documented sample drug inventory.
- Performed cosmetic consults, laser treatments and procedures.
- Performed medical treatment on cosmetic dermatological state such as spots, pimples and other skin complaints.
Associate Degree in Physician Assistant, Luzerne County Community College, Nanticoke, PA