651 George Crowe Rd
Joliet, IL, 60435
Objective To obtain the position of Daycare Teacher Assistant in a company where I can excel and further enhance my ability to succeed in the workplace.
Summary of Skills:
- Outstanding skills to spark imagination in children, build their self-esteem and help them discover new things each day
- Admirable ability to manage meal and snack preparation, feed children and teach table etiquettes
- Remarkable ability and flexibility in working overtime and additional hours
- Good ability to use sound judgment for independent decision making
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Proficient in Computer skills such as MS Office, Data entry, Internet Searching
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
Daycare Teacher Assistant, August 2005 to till date
YMCA of Upper Main Line, Joliet, IL
- Planned, scheduled, and implemented daily programs created by the Lead Teacher.
- Provided care and protection for assigned children.
- Made daily observations of the health of children.
- Reported conditions which required attention.
- Participated in parent-teacher conferences as was assigned.
- Monitored overall progress of assigned children and prepared related reports.
- Participated in staff meetings, training sessions, and other professional activities.
Associate Degree in Social Work, Thomas Nelson Community College, Hampton, VA