1219 51st Ave E, Lot 20
Fort Worth, TX, 76133
Objective Seeking a position as Computer Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Computer assistant with experience in maintenance and providing support to databases
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software systems and their interfaces
- Good knowledge of daily processes and procedures required to provide help desk support
- Sound knowledge of data content and technical program applications
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Excellent ability of recommending Supervisor and outside organizations in providing software and hardware support
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Visio,Project, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, and various operating systems
Computer Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Serco Inc., Fort Worth, TX
- Incorporated new elements to databases as directed.
- Assisted in installing, configuring, and maintaining network hubs.
- Maintained switches, routers, and servers that supported a wide-area network with the help of higher graded IT staff.
- Developed network backup and recovery procedures.
- Assisted in installing and testing personnel computers.
- Fixed the scheduled to install hardware, software and operating systems.
Computer Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Booz Allen Hamilton, Fort Worth, TX
- Monitored functionality, security and integrity of internet services.
- Developed and maintained problem tracking and resolution database.
- Scheduled installation change to the operating environment.
- Troubleshot network problems.
- Resolved technical problems with design and delivery of internet services.
- Explained and resolved processing problems of the users.
Bachelor’s degree in Computers, George Washington University, Washington, DC