5279 Saddlebag Lake Rd
Boxboro, MA, 01719
Objective To obtain the position as Clinical Research Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Clinical Research Assistant with experience in collecting data from initial patient contact through course of therapy
- In -depth knowledge of the clinical research process
- Excellent ability to perform all clerical, secretarial, and data management functions for the clinical department
- A great deal of experience working with individuals with trauma and substance abuse
- Uncommon ability to function independently in a clinical research setting
- Proficient with organizational and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of communicating with patients
- Skilled in Computer, including word processing, spreadsheet, database and statistical applications
Clinical Research Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Research Institute, Boxboro, MA
- Collected patient data from initial patient contact through course of therapy, rehabilitation, and long -term care.
- Assisted in entering all pertinent data in computer system in a timely manner as was outlined by department guidelines.
- Generated custom reports to review patient progress used for research and marketing purposes.
- Maintained patient data files in an organized manner for easy retrieval and review.
- Reported data to company Clinical Research network and applicable accrediting agencies.
- Assisted with scheduling consultations, diagnostic tests and procedures.
- Prepared patient records for audits for regulatory, accrediting and research organizations.
Clinical Research Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Joslin Diabetes Center, Boxboro, MA
- Provided general administrative support to the Clinical Department and other departments as was needed.
- Assisted the Clinical Data Coordinators with data verification, entry and reports as was needed.
- Assisted with clinical document logging, filing and copying.
- Aided in identifying and qualifying volunteers for BAT PET and CT studies.
- Accomplished, communicated and consented clinical research subjects.
- Prepared and maintained IRB applications, amendments and records, and interfaced with the BIDMC IRB.
Bachelor’s degree in psychology , Duke University, Durham, NC