12615 Westminster Ave
Goffstown, NH, 03045
Objective To obtain the Clerical Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Clerical Assistant with excellent previous Billing experience
- Ability to perform clerical and administrative support duties
- Solid understanding with on-line computerized accounts receivable system
- Remarkable ability to keep neat, accurate records and files; both in alphabetically and numerically
- Proficient with software such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
- Ability to answering the telephone and directing phone calls
Clerical Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Chenega Corporation, Goffstown, NH
- Assisted in requesting for information in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintened general work area and filing system.
- Recorded and posted documents to intranet.
- Provided Executive support in making travel arrangements, managed calendars, etc.
- Supported accounting and human resources processes such as preparing expense reports, accounts payable and billing.
- Coordinated company meetings logistics.
- Assisted in providing Office supplies management.
Clerical Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Gulf Coast Staffing, Goffstown, NH
- Ensured organization and maintained confidentiality of office files.
- Provided clerical support services that directed Managers when requested, such as performed photocopying, spreadsheets, filing, database maintenance, etc.
- Prepared charts and other presentations.
- Worked flexible hours that included weekends and holidays.
- Answered phones, directed calls, and conveyed messages.
- Assisted in preparing and creating miscellaneous correspondence and reports.
Associate’s Degree in Office Management, Compton Community College, Compton, CA