8700 Centreville Rd
Las Vegas, NM, 87701
Objective To obtain the position of Child Care Assistant in a company where I can excel and further enhance my ability to succeed in the workplace.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to interact with children on an on-going basis at the child’s level
- Ability to perform getting down on the floor, running, jumping, lifting children , participating in outdoor playground activities, field trips and swimming
- Knowledge of personnel and administrative procedures
- Flexibility in working overtime and additional hours
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Strong Computer skills: MS Office, Data entry, Internet Searching
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
Child Care Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, Las Vegas, NM
- Maintained a safe and healthy learning environment that promoted the positive development of children.
- Provided developmentally appropriate curriculum that promoted the physical and intellectual growth of children.
- Assisted in providing positive guidance that supported the social and emotional development of children.
- Established positive and productive relationships with families.
- Assisted in providing consistency and support for the positive development of children.
Child Care Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
University of Illinois, Las Vegas, NM
- Assisted in overseeing children throughout day activities and ensured their security.
- Provided for the physical needs of children (such as feeding, dressing, sleeping, and washing).
- Applied advanced learning methods for children’s overall development by providing related assistance to child development staff.
- Provided children’s progress information to child development staff.
- Assisted in maintaining classroom, equipments and play grounds neat and organized.
Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education, Central Florida Community College, Ocala, FL