2194 W San Lucia Ct
Romeoville, IL, 60446
Objective To obtain a Case Assistant position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Good customer service skills, both internal and external
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. such as files and boxes
- Strong MS Office skills specially Word, Excel and Outlook
Bowman and Brooke LLP, Romeoville, IL
August 2005 to till date
- Managed cases and files that included file closures.
- Reviewed extensive technical literature in a timely manner.
- Maintained generic files and assisted in trial preparation.
- Assisted in maintaining witness database as well as maintained exhibits.
Esquire Solutions, Romeoville, IL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Supervised appropriate vocational, educational and recreational activities.
- Facilitated client integration.
- Increased functioning which was within the home and the community.
- Assisted in providing primary support to the residential placements.
- Ensured that the behavior management techniques and care provided were appropriate and safe.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT