2027 E Dust Devil Dr
Wayne, NJ, 7470
Objective To obtain the position as Broadcast Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Solid Understanding of technical competence in broadcasting and production
- Familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet and database packages
- Ability to inspire and persuade others
- Good analytical and interpretive skills.
GroupM, Wayne, NJ
August 2005 to till date
- Provided in-house and on-site administrative support for 3 staff producers at shoots and sessions.
- Updated the station’s website when it had online presence.
- Recorded and edited trailers using digital editing software.
Media Match, Wayne, NJ
May 2000 to July 2005
- Researched topics and gathered information for programmers.
- Founded, booked and liaised with guests and contributors.
- Acted as the first point of contact for studio guests.
- Maintained databases of contacts and freelance staff.
- Managed phones for phone-ins and kept records.
Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcasting
Northeastern University, Boston, MA