5327 N Barranca Ave
San Francisco, CA, 94158
Objective To obtain a Bar Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in preparation of the bar
- Ability to make bar area ready for service in less amount of time.
- Outstanding presentation, time management and social skills
- Amazing communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate with executive level customers
- Ability to work under pressures
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
The Bullpen Sports Bar & Grill, San Francisco, CA
August 2005 to till date
- Ensured correct charges were made and payment was received.
- Controlled liquor stock.
- Ensured welfare of both staff and customers.
- Prepared and presented all wine list and bar menu items.
- Maximized sales and promoted the company and its services.
Wild Dunes Resort, San Francisco, CA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Assisted in increasing members’ participation in the Society.
- Promoted sales, memberships and dry goods.
- Carried out tastings for members, guests and Events as directed by the manager.
- Maintained accurate stock management on a day to day basis.
Associate Degree in wine, spirits & beverage management
Duke University, Durham, NC