5327 N Barranca Ave
San Francisco, CA, 94158
Objective To obtain a Banking Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in banking-related compliance issues
- Solid understanding of loan documentation – preparation, review, closing and funding.
- Strong computer skills including MS applications
- Exceptional client servicing along with excellent phone skills
- Good problem solving and independent decision-making skills
- Excellent inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills
Bank Leumi, San Francisco, CA
August 2005 to till date
- Provided direct client service to Private Banking clients.
- Assisted in providing administrative support to Private Banking team.
- Processed account opening for both Banking and Investment accounts.
- Maintained records and reports.
JPMorgan Chase, San Francisco, CA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Provided proactive support to services which had existing client relationships.
- Handled client transactions.
- Resolved routine and complex client inquiries and service issues.
- Gathered and inputted information related to client lending.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Duke University, Durham, NC