1219 51st Ave E, Lot 20
Fort Worth, TX, 76133
Objective To obtain a Bakery Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience working in a fast-paced bakery environment
- Ability to perform repetitive lifting (sometimes heavy)
- Excellent in portraying a positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff
Hannaford Supermarkets, Fort Worth, TX
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted, prepared and produced products before company specified guidelines.
- Filled and maintained presentation of stock.
- Ensured that customers were served in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Provided a safe working environment for customers, staff and contractors
Associate Degree in Baking Science
George Washington University, Washington, DC