5327 N Barranca Ave
San Francisco, CA, 94158
Objective To obtain the Advertising Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in sales management, mass communication and advertisement
- Profound knowledge of brochure, video and documentary film production
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Strong PC and telephone skills
The Buffalo News, San Francisco, CA
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted to manage advertiser and client relationships.
- Coordinated and prepared proof ad materials.
- Developed sales collateral and maintained advertising database.
- Created proposals for initial client profiles.
Beaumont Enterprise, San Francisco, CA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Provided assistance to manager of operations.
- Analyzed accounts and ensured the costs.
- Ensured the warehouse inventory distribution to branch offices.
- Prepared documents for posting and billing of the union labor.
- Planned the sheets of daily cut.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Duke University, Durham, NC