3353 Aspen Court
Boston, MA 2114
Job Objective Searching for work as Medical Assembler with a company seeking a hard working dependable employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in medical device soldering, creation and inspection activities
- Profound knowledge of medical device industry practices, production processes and applicable quality standards
- Operational knowledge of using MS Office, automated documentation system, measuring devices and hand tools
- Familiarity with performing quality inspections, data entry and identification of defects
- Ability to trim, assemble and check medical device components, using a microscope
- Ability to read and blueprints and technical specifications to produce medical assemblies
Cyberonics Inc, Boston, MA
August 2012 – Present
- Aligned, joined and assembled medical components and subassemblies.
- Examined, tested and debugged all components and medical assemblies.
- Detected, handled and eliminated all assembly-related quality control problems.
- Entered and maintained all medical device related information in a computer.
- Operated and maintained a variety of automated equipments, handheld tools and bench machinery for product assembly.
- Cleaned and organized workplace and followed safety work practices.
W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Boston, MA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Interpreted and followed engineering drawings, work instructions and technical specifications.
- Assembled medical devices and repaired their faults, in an efficient manner.
- Examined and tested components and completed assemblies for conformance to specifications and quality requirements.
- Prepared and maintained accurate work-related records and test reports.
- Utilized and maintained all types of tools and machines, properly and efficiently.
- Followed established housekeeping standards to clean and maintain workplace.
High School Diploma
San Jacinto High School, San Jacinto, CA