1429 Charmaine Lane
Ausborne, TX 79373
Job Objective To obtain a Furniture Assembler position in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in furniturebuilding, maintenance and alterations
- Profound knowledge of retail merchandising concepts and commercial furniture assembly practices
- Outstanding knowledge of using MS Office Suite, CNC machine and related hand & power tools
- Familiarity with carpentry work, handling of customer orders and customer service delivery
- Ability to perform strenuous activities like lifting, pushing and moving heavy objects
- Ability to read and comprehend product assembly instructions and plan-o-grams
Jez Enterprises, Inc, Ausborne, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Followed prints, technical specifications, and plan-o-grams and built appropriate furniture.
- Fabricated, resized, glued and bolted fixtures and parts of furniture and assembled them.
- Examined final product and ensured its conformance to technical specifications and customer requirements.
- Utilized and maintained a variety of hand tools, power equipments and other related materials.
- Assisted with cleaning of jobsite and performed maintenance of warehouse premises.
- Followed company policies and regulations related to safety and environmental issues.
Ashley Furniture Industries, Ausborne, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Performed pre-assembly quality checks on all parts of furniture and reported faulty parts.
- Positioned, glued, fastened and assembled all components and fixtures of furniture.
- Examined assembled furniture product to ensure conformance to quality standards.
- Packaged, tagged and documented all furniture items, as directed.
- Operated and maintained hand tools, power equipments, drill machines and measuring devices.
- Cleaned and organized workplace and removed trash from assembly area, as directed.
High School Diploma
Arroyo grande High School, Arroyo Grande, CA