180 Spirit Drive
Winter Park, FL 32789
Job Objective Seeking a position in which to enhance my career as an Electronics Assembler by becoming a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in electronics product assembly, set up and inspection
- Sound knowledge of performing electromechanical soldering under a microscope
- Extensive knowledge of electronic equipment testing and manual die attach process
- Proficient in using computer, Microsoft Excel and measuring devices
- Ability to interpret and work from assembly prints, schematics and technical sketches
- Ability to work with assigned team, in a collaborative and productive manner
Dylix Corporation, Winter Park, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Checked, reshaped, assembled and joined all components of electronics product.
- Set upcompleted electronic assemblies within appropriate cases and cabinets.
- Tested and validated operations of all completed electronics products, in a proper manner.
- Produced electronics products and ensured its conformance to production specifications and standards.
- Operated and maintained standard test equipments, hand tools and power instruments.
- Identified and replaced defective sub-assemblies and electronics products.
Burk Technology, Inc., Winter Park, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Followed assembly drawings and technical instructions and performed all tasks, accordingly.
- Determined, obtained and inspected all components used in assembly process.
- Managed and performed through-hole and surface-mount soldering of all required componentsand sub-assemblies.
- Positioned and assembled all components to build and complete an electronics circuit.
- Performed functional testing and conducted quality inspection of complete assemblies, under simulated conditions.
- Interpreted and adhered to all applicable OSHA regulations and ISO guidelines.
Associate Degree in Electronics Engineering
Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC