1977 Walnut Street
Madison, MS 39110
Job Objective Seeking an exciting and challenging position as a Electronic Assembler in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in electronics assembly, PCB assembly and repair
- Thorough knowledge to recognize electronic components, related symbols and polarities
- Ability to read simple schematic and logic diagrams, resistor color codes, wire lists and loading diagrams
- Familiarity with connector and wire lug crimping tools
- Proficient in basic assembly procedures using hand tools and soldering equipment
- Exceptional knowledge of electronic assembly
- Ability to read blueprints, process sheets, and other related documentation
- Ability to utilize various tools such as verniers, microscopes, and gauges for assembly
Weatherford, Madison, MS
August 2005 – Present
- Repaired deficiencies and maintained inventory kits and performed continuity tests.
- Completed cross-training in other product lines.
- Adhered to policies and procedures while performing work.
- Ensured compliance to safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
McGrath Systems, Madison, MS
May 2000 – July 2005
- Assembled, modified, reworked and repaired subassemblies.
- Interpreted drawings, process sheets.
- Performed hand soldering.
- Connected wires to circuit breakers, transformers, and other components.
- Advised management on whether hazardous equipment.
Associates Degree in Electronics
Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College, Asheville, NC
1460 Clinton Street
North Little Rock, AR 72114
Job Objective To obtain a full-time job as an Electronic Assembler.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of electronic soldering, fabrication and testing activities
- Thorough knowledge of standardized assembly operations, manufacturing practices and process specifications
- Operational knowledge of hand tools, soldering iron, electrical test equipments and precision measuring instruments
- Familiarity with all established environmental, health and safety regulations and practices
- Ability to work with all team members, in a helpful and productive manner
- Ability to comprehend work instructions, schematic diagrams and assembly drawings, accurately
Laser Shot Inc., North Little Rock, AR
August 2012 – Present
- Interpreted schematics, blueprints and specifications and produced appropriate electronic assemblies.
- Selected, checked and cleaned all required components, in a proper manner.
- Marked and drilled holes in specified locations in boards to mount control units.
- Aligned, joined and assembled electrical wiring and mechanical components.
- Operated and maintained electrical test equipments for testing electronic assemblies.
- Prepared and maintained accurate test reports and work-related paperwork, as required.
Southwestern Industries Inc, North Little Rock, AR
May 2009 – July 2012
- Interpreted and followed technical prints, wiring diagrams, assembly drawings and specifications.
- Crimped, connected and soldered all required wires and cables, properly.
- Aligned, joined and assembled pre-fabricated mechanical, electromechanical and electronic components and sub-assemblies.
- Examined and tested all assembled and completed electronic sub-assemblies and products.
- Used and maintained all assigned tools and equipment, safely and efficiently.
- Produced and delivered high quality and functional assembled electronic products.
Associate Degree in Electronics Engineering
Central Carolina Community College, Sanford, NC
601 Main Street
Objective Looking for the electronic assembler position in a well reputed company that utilizes my experience in electronics and computer.
- Multi skilled and Multi tasking
- Resourceful and time management
- Willing to learn and do more
- Experience building large cables and wire harnesses
- Ability to interpret complex instructions, procedures and specifications
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Electronic Assembler, from 2006 to till date
BBN Technologies, CA
- Assembled electronic components and subassemblies.
- Mounted resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, sockets and transformers on chassis panel.
- Assembled, modified and repaired wire harnesses and circuit card assemblies.
Electronic Assembler, from 2004 to 2006
BCS Industries, LLC, CA
- Fabricated and assembled automobiles, computers and electronic devices.
- Tracked and responded to user requests, coordinating resolution of problems.
- Assisted seniors in complicated assembly drawings.
B.S. in Electronics, 2004
University of Minnesota
Certification in Cosmetology, 2006
New York State University