3339 Shingleton Road
Centreville, MI 49032
Job Objective To work for a well established company as a Lead Animator to further enhance my skills in the field of animation.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in motion capture animation data
- Immense knowledge of Adobe software suites
- Outstanding knowledge of animation and 3D artwork
- Remarkable ability to design plans for outsourced production
- Profound ability to develop team and respond to requests
- Excellent skills to develop games in 2D animation
- Amazing skills to perform work in high tech environment
- Solid understanding of developing quality 3D games
- Proficient with 3D Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Ability to develop plans and appropriate directions
- Ability to manage in-house team of animators
- Ability to respond appropriately to critiques
Double Helix Games, Centreville, MI
August 2007 – Present
- Developed storyboards and visual effects to various animations.
- Coordinated with Art Director to develop animation styles for games.
- Provided training to artists and ensured compliance to guidelines.
- Analyzed projects and estimated timeframes for completion.
- Assisted team members for all special projects on flexible schedule.
- Ensured optimal utilization of all internal tools to meet technical requirements.
- Monitored animations to identify issues and provide resolution.
Popcap Games, Centreville, MI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Identified required animation tools and technical systems to complete projects.
- Coordinated with programming and design team to meet animation requirements.
- Scheduled delivery of content within animation projects.
- Administered daily operations of animation department.
- Developed next gen console game in coordination with Art and Creative Director.
Bachelor’s Degree in Design
John A. Logan College, Carterville, IL