1483 Center Avenue
Fresno, CA 93721
Job Objective To find employment as a Game Animator in a top company where I can contribute and continue to grow as an artist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in developing games with help of 3D and motion graphics
- Deep knowledge of game development processes
- Strong knowledge of special effects and particle systems
- Outstanding ability to manage multiple projects efficiently
- Exceptional ability to complete animations within timeframe
- Immense skills to develop technical game with visuals
- Amazing skills to communicate with clients
- Familiarity with next gen games and 3D software
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, AfterEffects, Cinema 4D and Maya
Sledgehammer Games, Fresno, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Implemented proprietary tools in all game animations.
- Maintained knowledge of all organization technical requirements for game development.
- Developed games within deadline and maintained quality of work.
- Administered each project personally and ensured compliance to animation style of characters.
- Developed layouts for external animation and outsources required.
- Assisted to develop character through animation for games.
- Coordinated with art director to maintain theme throughout project.
- Managed communication with all team members to complete projects within deadline.
Riot Games, Fresno, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed character animations according to character design and movements.
- Performed editing to all motion capture performance and maintained quality.
- Coordinated with team members and identified any production issues in games.
- Assisted game developers to add new features and technologies to games.
- Designed various 3D objects and scene for games.
- Administered development of images and effects for all games.
- Monitored composition character and designed animation for scene.
Bachelor’s Degree in Animation
Our Lady of the Lake College, Baton Rouge, LA