47 Mayo Street
Sharonville, KY 45241
Job Objective To work for a well established company as a Character Animator to further enhance my skills in the field of animation.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in developing games with animated characters
- Sound knowledge of animation principles
- Profound knowledge of coordinating for game design and animation
- Exceptional ability to integrate animation from designers and engineers
- Remarkable ability to develop documents for art processes
- Proficient with 3DS Max, Maya and MEL scripting
- Ability to develop realistic human character animations
- Ability to design models and MEL scripts
- Ability to resolve all issues for animation
- Ability to explain various art processes
- Ability to create achievable plans for converting to animated assets
Reel FX, Sharonville, KY
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared reports for game design in coordination with lead animator.
- Maintained knowledge of game assets and developed characters.
- Coordinated with designers to develop stories as per client requirement.
- Assisted lead animator to maintain optimal level of quality for games.
- Analyzed and performed edit on motion capture games for animations.
- Provided assistance to training to junior animators.
- Administered completion of animation projects and provided support to high production.
- Ensured completion of all character animations within required deadline.
Spark Unlimited, Inc, Sharonville, KY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed high quality character animations for various clients.
- Coordinated with team members to design new features for content.
- Assisted designer and artists to design animation assets as per game requirement.
- Ensured compliance to AAA title standards and performed work accordingly.
- Designed high quality animation content especially characters for projects.
- Collaborated with designers and resolve all issues in games.
- Maintained original ideas for various fames and designed characters.
- Monitored productions and maintained high level of quality for all animations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Animation
Saint Edward’s University, Austin, TX