3434 Fittro Street
Delight, AR 71940
Job Objective To work for an established firm as a Technical Architect.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in developing technical architecture for product applications
- Deep knowledge of architecture patterns, frameworks and design patterns
- Working knowledge of Java, C++, AJAX, UNIX and Linux
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Proficient with data privacy practices
- Ability to develop and implement software applications
- Ability to oversee coding and debugging activities
- Ability to resolve architectural problems
- Ability to identify technical solutions to business problems
Vitaver & Associates, Inc, Delight, AR
August 2007 – Present
- Developed technical architectural frameworks for company systems.
- Recommended new technologies and tools to support technical architects.
- Ensured that technical architectures met performance and security requirements.
- Developed reusable components and subsystems for technical architecture.
- Developed architectural solutions based on business requirements.
- Developed and enforced best architecture practices.
- Delivered proposed work within timelines and quality specifications.
- Responded to technical queries from clients, management and team members.
MDI Group, Delight, AR
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed and maintained system technical architectures based on business needs.
- Evaluated existing technical architecture and recommended improvements.
- Developed work breakdown structures to deliver proposed work within deadlines.
- Provide technical guidance to development and testing teams.
- Identified and mitigated technical risks.
- Conducted code reviews and QA reviews of architecture framework.
- Developed and tested prototypes to evaluate design issues.
- Maintained technical documentations, architecture specifications, and testing reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, IL