1211 Christie Way
Charlestown, MA 2129
Job Objective In search of employment as a Database Architect.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in designing Relational and NoSQL databases
- Wide knowledge of data clustering and replication techniques
- Working knowledge of SQL, CouchDB, MongoDB and Cassandra
- Familiarity with data merging and source control systems
- Proficient with project planning and estimating procedures
- Skilled at using Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008r2 and HBase/Hadoop
- Ability to work with technical team to develop architecture solutions
- Ability to adhere to data security and confidentiality protocols
- Ability to troubleshoot architectural problems
- Excellent project planning and estimating skills
Xora, Inc., Charlestown, MA
August 2007 – Present
- Designed and developed databases to support business systems.
- Defined data tables, indexes, and interfaces for database applications.
- Developed logical and physical data models.
- Developed and enforced database design standards.
- Evaluated technical functionality of database applications.
- Worked well with System Architects and Design Analysts.
- Defined load-balancing processes to reduce down time for back-up processes.
- Maintained complete documentations for database architecting activities.
CSC, Charlestown, MA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided technical expertise to database design and development activities.
- Maintained and enhanced database management systems (DBMS).
- Provided proper resolutions to database integration issues.
- Provided guidance to less experienced architects.
- Prepared status reports on database development activities to management.
- Coordinated with management in developing project scope, priorities and schedules.
- Provided support in development of project proposals.
- Identified technical criticality and provided corrective actions.
Master’s Degree in Computer Science
St. John’s College, Santa Fe, NM
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems
Clayton College & State University, Morrow, GA