4865 Cottrill Lane
Saint Louis, MO 63109
Job Objective To obtain a position as BI Architect with a reputable and growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in developing Business Intelligence (BI) solutions for application projects
- Sound knowledge of ERP system
- Deep knowledge of data warehousing and data reporting tools
- Familiarity with database performance tuning activities
- Skilled in developing Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) application
- Proficient with ETL, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Microsoft Visual Studio, data warehouses, data marts, reporting and analytics
- Ability to work with management to prioritize and execute project activities
- Ability to develop architectures for complex business systems
- Ability to perform Transact SQL programming
Computer Enterprises, Inc, Saint Louis, MO
August 2007 – Present
- Worked with Project Manager in project estimation, development and implementation operations.
- Developed data models according to business requirements.
- Assisted in defining data security standards and metadata standards.
- Reviewed ETL designs and codes and recommended changes if any.
- Designed and maintained stable BI delivery platform.
- Executed change management and release management processes based on business needs.
- Participated in development of code management procedures and testing methodologies.
- Adhered to architecture governance standards.
Eaton Corporation, Saint Louis, MO
May 2004 – July 2007
- Designed, developed and maintained BI architect for business applications.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to existing system architectures.
- Provided support in recovery and archival of database management system.
- Developed performance and storage strategies for BI system.
- Updated codes and reports with business process changes.
- Assisted in defining architecture standards and policies.
- Provided resolutions to complex BI architect problems.
- Maintained BI architecture documents up-to-date.
Master’s Degree in Information Systems
Columbia Basin College, Pasco, WA
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Granite State College, Concord, NH